Thursday

Objectives

The objectives of my company are pretty simple. The main objective of my company would be to help the health of a child. Vitamins are designed to keep you healthy. They are packed with nutrients that are good for the body. For children, vitamins help the children grow and helps them be strong. It also helps their little bodies fight against sicknesses.
“Focusing on customer wants and needs so that the organization can distinguish its product(s) from competitors' offerings”(Pg5)

Another objective is to make something that children can enjoy.  The whole flavor being chocolate is for the children’s enjoyment. I want children to enjoy what they’re eating. I also want to them to want to take the their vitamins. I don’t want children to look at taking vitamins in the morning as a chore. I want them to be happy about what they’re eating. I don’t believe that children really want something that’s healthy. Some children pair healthy with nasty. They assume that because something is healthy it is not going to taste for. A good example of that are vegetables. Many children think vegetables are “icky”. Because of that reason they don’t want to eat it regardless of how healthy they are.


Those are honestly the two main objectives for my company. I don’t only want to make something that is the same as all the other brads. I want to stand out.  Think the best way to stand out is by focusing o these two goals. I want to make something that is not only healthy, but tastes amazingly good.  I believe that these two factors will keep parents buying my product.  My company will work hard to make sure that these two objectives are always met.

No comments:

Post a Comment