Thursday

Buisness Misssion Statement

"The foundation of any marketing plan is the firm's mission statement"(PG21)
My aim is to provide children with the essential vitamins that they may miss in any given day. Everyone is a little picky when it comes to what they put in their mouths, even children, and gummy vitamins are played out. My product is a new, fun, and yummy way to get children hooked on nutrition. I’ve teamed up with chocolate distributors around the world and we’ve worked on a way to make everyone’s favorite candy something healthy and affordable.
"The way a firm defines it's business mission profoundly affects the firms long run resource allocation, profitability, and survival."(pg21)
 My product completely revolutionizes the way consumers look at vitamins as well as chocolate. While my project is in no way a replacement for either one, it is still an impressive fusion of something essential with something desirable. No doubt it will push chocolate companies to take their customers health into more consideration without too drastically changing the taste or prices of their product. My chocolate vitamins come in many different variations as well. I will work with major children’s networks like Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network to create special edition characters vitamins in the likeness of their most beloved characters so that the children can have fun picking and choosing which cartoon to eat next.
"A mission statement should focus on the market or markets the organization is attempting to serve rather than on good or service offered"(pg21)
This relationship will also be mutually beneficial, allowing viewership to sky rocket from commercials that encompass three different groups; the chocolate companies, the network shows, and myself. I plan to use the new ties that I have built to continue to promote healthy living to children and adults as well, as I have been looking into producing an adult alternative chocolate vitamin. I believe that using this mission statement, I can make my brand very successful. My product encompasses both what the parent wants and what the child wants. The parents want the healthiest thing possible that their child will be willing to eat. Children don't want to taste nasty grainy vitamins everyday, they want to eat candy.They will want to take m vitamins solely because it tastes like candy, not caring if it's healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment