Wednesday

Week 9 EOC: Social Media

I don't think my product would be advertised highly on social media. The main reason is because my product is for children. There are not that many children scrolling on social media. The small amount of social media exposure would be aimed towards parents. I would start a facebook for my product. I will post informative things on my product. There would be posts where I will post videos of how the product is made and videos of the commercials. I want the consumer to have a reason to look at my page. I want them to go on my page not just because they like the product or just because they were curious. I want them to go on my page because they want to see the new interesting things I post. I want them to enjoy going on my page cause they might learn something about how process in making vitamins or they might see a funny commercial that they want to watch again.
“Today's sophisticated consumer wants informative advertising and knowledgeable salespeople”(pg7)
I would also make a twitter account for my product. The tweets would be basically the same type of information that I would have on my Facebook. I would tweet videos that are interesting, informative and/or humorous to watch. Again, I want people to go on my page because they like the things I post and/or tweet. I want to gain a following just because of what I post on social media.
“It assumes that many consumers and business customers prefer to have an ongoing relationship with one organization rather than switch continually among providers in their search for value”(pg8)
I want my customers to not only be one time customers. I want to form a sort of relationship through social media. Because I keep posting new things, it will keep the customer interested and help them stay with my product. Not only can they watch and learn but their children can watch and learn. It can be a bonding experience for the parent and the child. When this happens, the customer thinks they are getting something out of my product.
“People who spend their money, time, and energy expect to receive benefits, not just goods and services”(pg10)

No comments:

Post a Comment